The Shotover U1 is our flagship! This system is created by aviation engineers and gyro experts. It is the worlds first professional cinedrone designed to handle big zoom lenses in combination with Alexa and RED sized cameras.
Our standard setup is the ARRI Alexa mini with Canon 17-120mm cine zoom. We can of course fly a number of other camera and lens combinations.
- takeoff weight:¬†<40 kg
- flight time:¬†8-12 min
- speed:¬†65 kmh
- ceiling altitude:¬†3300m AMSL (depending on payload)
- cameras:¬†Alexa LF, Alexa Mini, Sony Venice, RED¬†etc.
- lenses:¬†max camera package 15 kg
- filters:¬†max 2; ¬†4x5,6"
- lens control:¬†yes, 3 axis
- remote camera control: Full control (Arri, RED, Sony)
- max wind: 15 m/s
Arri Alexa 35
For over a decade the ARRI ALEXA camera family has set the gold standard for digital cinematography. Now, ALEXA¬†35 raises the bar even higher with a new Super¬†35 format 4.6K sensor and REVEAL Color Science.
For drone use, we can fly a wide array of lens options from Kamerarental, Krypton and Storyline in Oslo in addition to the lenses we have in-house.
We offer a full production set with additional SAM adapters and accessories, contact us for further inquires.
- dynamic range: 17 stop
- sensitivity: EI 160 to EI 6400
- sensor: 4.6K Super 35
- frame rates: Native 4k 120fps
The FX6 features a 10.2 MP image sensor features back-side illumination for excellent low-light performance, 627 focal plane points for speedy phase-detection autofocus, and full-frame lens compatibility that produces a rich, immersive look.
The sensor's fast scan speed minimizes rolling shutter artifacts and supports high frame rates and quick autofocus responses.
- dynamic range: 15 stop
- sensitivity: dual base ISO of 800 / 12800
- sensor: full frame 10.2 MP
- frame rates: 150, 180, 200, or 240 fps in Full HD